This photo was taken before nail polish. The toe looks a lot happier now.
I'm out of commission, walking, driving etc. for a couple of weeks. I am blessed with a wonderful family who have not hesitated to take care of everything. Sean, Kate and Sawyer are here for a week to do it all. It is wonderful having them here. My sister is going to take over when they have to leave. I'm so fortunate to have such a wonderful family. Even though I can't dance with my grandson, I'm enjoying having his laughing, smiling face here to entertain me and remind me this is no big deal. Now, the best photos.
Sawyer 8 months old
Enjoying Mum Mum (baby rice cracker)
Heading out for a bike ride.
More foot ......there is a reason they prescribe a large bottle of pain medicine. It's not a "just in case you need it prescription". You WILL need it. The surgery involved removing bone and inserting a pin to realign bone. Ouch. I'm not talented on crutches so getting around is a challenge. Well that is all of the foot stuff. I'm going to enjoy spending time with Sawyer, Kate and Sean.
Hey, foot surgery is a VERY big deal. Don't kid yourself. Had I been home, maybe I could have come down to help out. I know how damn independent you are; not even telling us you were having trouble.
ReplyDeleteGlad you've had Sean and Kate with you, and "the" darling baby boy.
Only one picture was visible to me. Well wishes are sent your way. Take care and REST.
Oh T, I'm sorry that you will be so hurting for a while. Let's hope the results are 100% of what you hope for so you can get back to your 'real life' quickly. Thank goodness for pain meds!
ReplyDeletePix showed up this time.
ReplyDelete